Deepen your study of the art of gentleness and dive into the sweetness of surrender in flow. This 50 hour study focusses on the most subtle and sweetest of the Shanti Flow practices that are done close the earth, Yin flow and Movement Meditation. Explore the healing Yin-flows and gentle movement sequences as you experience the wisdom and benefits of breath & movement based restorative practice. Immerse yourself in the many as- pects of deep, soulful lunar flow.
This module counts towards the 100hr Shanti Flow certification program. More info here
For students and teachers interested to deepen their knowledge of lunar/Yin practices, come and explore an integration of fluid Yin, recharging breath-work & movement based lunar practices. Learn how to integrate movement and flow in restorative and Yin Yoga practices. Explore deep stress-releasing sessions and learn to nourish your body’s entire fascial web through myo-fascial release integrated into the flow of your practice. Deepen your embodied experience beyond the physical practice as you immerse yourself in the lunar arts of sacred sound healing, self massage, chakra work and guided inner journeys. Dive into sweet surrender as you give yourself to the Tandava inspired movement-meditation to experience deep integration and inner bliss.
Simon invites you to explore the many aspects of deep, soulful lunar Flow. His teachings are inspired by his studies of lunar Prana Flow, Release techniques, Somatic body- work & Tensegrity, Chinese Qi-cultivation practices, Myo-fascial Release and movement medita- tion practices.
Link to the Shanti Flow video Playlist here
Teachings and workshops in this training:
‣ History of Yin cultivation through movement practices
‣ Yin movement & breath sequences for deepening somatic grounding
‣ Study of the qualities of Yin energy in flow
‣ Myo-fascial yoga teachings and and fascia-nourishing movement
‣ Nourishing & recharging lunar breath-work
‣ Yin-Flow sequences
‣ De-armouring breath &movement meditations
‣ Chakra clearing and Chakra balancing in flow
‣ Sacred grounding through abhyanga (self-massage), mudra and nyasa (touch)
‣ Sacred breathwave for cultivation of immunity, harmony and well being (ojas)
‣ Somatic explorations during Yin flows.
‣ Tratakum meditations and guided inner journeys.
‣ Sacred sound-work including sacred instruments, sound baths and mantra.
‣ Working with music, soundscape and silence to support the practice.
‣ Vocal lessons for cultivating Shanti Rasa & deepening Yin quality in flow
‣ Heart Jewel - awakening karuna (compassion), accessing the inner wisdom of the heart.
‣ Deep surrender through Kashmiri Tandava inspired movement meditation
What you will receive:
- Printed syllabus
- Workshops and masterclasses for you to deepen your study and embodied integration.
- Online resources, videos and support.
- Certificate of attendance for attendance of all sessions.
- Certificate of completion ( includes successfully completed assignment) for working toward
100HR Shanti Flow Certification and Yoga Alliance RYT500 registration.
Want to know more about Simon Rowe? CLICK HERE for his resume.
Want to know more about Shanti Flow? CLICK HERE for videos.
Upcoming Shanti Flow events with Simon Rowe
21 November 2021 - Chandra | Shanti Flow masterclass
28-29 December 2021 - Sweet Surrender | End of Year Retreat
10-15 Februari 2022 - Slow Flow & Gentle Vinyasa
Module certification options:
- Certificate of attendance
Students who attend all training hours of the module will be awarded a certificate of attendance.
Thi certification option will not be suitable for students working to 300 hour or 500 hour Yoga Alliance certification.
- 50 hour certificate of completion
Students who wish to qualify for full 50 hour certification are required to complete and deliver a project as specified by the teacher. This will be either a video or written project depending on the module.
After delivering the project, students will be invited to have an evaluation either live or by video conference.
This will be in a group or personal meeting depending what the teacher decides. Final certification will be agreed during the evaluation.
Students who want to follow the full 100hr Shanti Flow certification program (Slow Flow & Gentle Vinyasa and Yin Flow & Movement Meditation) will get a 10% discount when they attended the first module of the program (Slow Flow & Gentle Vinyasa). When you register for the Yin Flow & Movement Meditation module, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you the invoice with the discount directly.
As soon as we have received your payment, your place in the training is definitively reserved. Please read our terms of agreement to make sure you are aware of all the details concerning your transaction?
Do you want to combine your Advanced studies for a 300 hr Yoga Alliance certificate? CLICK HERE> for more information.
Thursday: 09.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M
Friday: 09.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M
Saturday: 12.00 A.M. - 19.00 P.M
Monday: 09.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M
Tuesday: 09.30 A.M. - 5.30 P.M
*Note: Sunday is a day off
Dates: 24, 25, 26, 28, 29 of November 2022
Price: € 525,- ex VAT / € 635,25 inc VAT.
Place: Amsterdam, De Nieuwe Yogaschool
Click here to book this study >>