During this training Simon offers his teachings on the Lunar (Yin) pathway of Shanti Flow Yoga for inner healing and regeneration. Learn to nourish yourself and others with this beautiful flow-based practice. This 50 hour study focusses on the Shanti Flow grounding practices (Slow Flow) and sof- tening practices (Gentle Vinyasa).
This module counts towards the 100hr Shanti Flow certification program. More info here
Learn to cultivate and nourish your Lunar (Yin) quality during flow based practice. Bring fluidity and grace into your practice as you balance your masculine and feminine qualities to heal and harmonise yourself. Explore deep stress release and de-armouring techniques as you immerse yourself in the healing lunar arts.
Learn to move from the healing power of embodied breath and practice from a place of deep surrender and ease as you dive into the wisdom teachings on shanti rasa (embodying your peaceful nature) Discover how you can work with gravity, using your body weight to initiate effortless and graceful lunar flow sequences to effortlessly open your body in all directions. Learn to create deep and soulful lunar Yoga journeys as you nourish yourself with karuna (compassion).
Deepen your studies of the subtle body (the 7 chakras and the 5 winds (vayus) for your own deeper integration and energetic balancing.
Lunar, flow based practices are very suitable to people recovering from burnout as well as to se- niors and for those who prefer a less weight-bearing Yoga practice on their hands and wrists. Simon’s teachings are inspired by his studies of lunar Prana Flow Yoga, Release techniques, So- matic bodywork & Tensegrity, Chinese Qi-cultivation practices, Myo-fascial Release and move- ment meditation practices.
Link to the Shanti Flow video Playlist here
Teachings and workshops in this training:
‣ Sacred grounding practices to honour the Earth
‣ Embodied breath-work and energetic grounding
‣ Study of 5 Winds (Vayus) focussed on lunar cultivation within energetic practice
‣ De-armouring - dynamic practices for deep stress release in flow
‣ Awakening fluid body and tools for fluid integration in flow
‣ Somatic explorations in Slow Flow and Gentle Vinyasa
‣ Shanti Flow namaskars - Modifying the classic Surya Namaskar. Lunar namaskar sequences ‣ Shanti Flow asana lab, study of lunar poses and lunar sequencing pathways
‣ Lunar breath work and re-balancing energy work
‣ Satsangs and guided practices for cultivating bhavana (feeling mind) and rasa (feeling state) ‣ Philosophy and dharma talks to support your study and embodied integration
‣ Integrating Tantrik practices - visualisation, mudra, mantra
‣ Vocal lessons - vocabulary, metaphor and body poetry
‣ Working with music, mantra and soundscape to cultivate bhavana
What you will receive:
- Printed syllabus
- Workshops and masterclasses for you to deepen your study and embodied integration.
- Online resources, videos and support.
- Certificate of attendance for attendance of all sessions.
- Certificate of completion ( includes successfully completed assignment) for working toward
100HR Shanti Flow Certification and Yoga Alliance RYT500 registration.
Want to know more about Simon Rowe? CLICK HERE for his resume.
Want to know more about Shanti Flow? CLICK HERE for videos.
Upcoming Shanti Flow events with Simon Rowe
21 November 2021- Chandra | Shanti Flow masterclass
28-29 December 2021 - Sweet Surrender | End of Year Retreat
24-29 November 2022 - Yin Flow & Movement Meditation
Module certification options:
- Certificate of attendance
Students who attend all training hours of the module will be awarded a certificate of attendance.
This certification option will not be suitable for students working to 300 hour or 500 hour Yoga Alliance certification.
- 50 hour certificate of completion
Students who wish to qualify for full 50 hour certification are required to complete and deliver a project as specified by the teacher. This will be either a video or written project depending on the module.
After delivering the project, students will be invited to have an evaluation either live or by video conference.
This will be in a group or personal meeting depending what the teacher decides. Final certification will be agreed during the evaluation.
Students who want to follow the full 100hr Shanti Flow certification program (Slow Flow & Gentle Vinyasa and Yin Flow & Movement Meditation) will get a 10% discount when attending the second module of the program (Yin Flow & Movement Meditation). When you register for the Yin Flow & Movement Meditation module, please send an email to email@example.com so we can send you the invoice with the discount directly. Click here to read more about Yin Flow & Movement Meditation!
As soon as we have received your payment, your place in the training is definitively reserved. Please read our terms of agreement to make sure you are aware of all the details concerning your transaction?
Do you want to combine your Advanced studies for a 300 hr Yoga Alliance certificate? CLICK HERE> for more information.
Thursday: 09.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M
Friday: 09.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M
Saturday: 12.00 A.M. - 19.00 P.M
Monday: 09.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M
Tuesday: 09.30 A.M. - 5.30 P.M
*Note: Sunday is a day off
Dates: 10, 11, 12, 14, 15 February 2022
Price: € 525,- ex VAT / € 635,25 inc VAT.
Location: Amsterdam, De Nieuwe Yogaschool
Click here to book this study >>