Breathwork Ceremony with Soundhealing and Energywork with Nicole and Peter
with Soundhealing and Energywork
We invite you to join the monthly Friday night breathwork ceremony to explore the Beautiful Path of Your Inner Journey with Nicole Riviere and Peter Vermeiren from Breathandenergy.com. Nicole and Peter combine breathwork, meditation, energy work, music, sound healing and shamanic methods to guide you through all layers of your consciousness in your body, mind and soul.
The sessions are a profound exploration of the deeper Self. An opening or deepening of the spiritual path. Peter and Nicole have a 20-year background in Buddhist meditation, yoga, pranayama, breathwork, energywork and shamanism and started working together after a profound Shiva Shakti Union experience. Their work is based on trust, love and truth.
The sessions start with a subtle breath meditation, an inquiry into the Self and a deep breathwork session guided by energywork and music which will help you experience your true compassionate Self. You will flow on the energies in your body and mind by using your breath and awareness. The sessions end with a deep sound healing meditation and sharing of experiences.
The methods used are intense but healthy and safe. However, some health restrictions apply: if you have heart problems or very high blood pressure, if you are pregnant, or if you have epilepsy or a history of severe anxiety or psychosis the deep and intense breathwork can sometimes have adverse effects. Please contact Peter Vermeiren if you are in doubt about your health (06-31942918). Otherwise: If you’re in (reasonably) good health you can feel free to fully explore your inner journey.
Some practical guidelines and tips:
- Bring a water bottle as you can get a dry mouth from the breathing.
- Bring a notebook to write down insights shortly after the session.
- Wear comfortable clothes in layers in which you can move and breathe freely.
- Don’t eat at least 2 hours before the session as a full stomach can restrict the breathing.
- Come as rested and relaxed as possible, if not don’t worry, you will be after the session!
- Do a lot of meditation, yoga, pranayama or other spiritual practice the weeks or days before the session.
- Don’t drink alcohol or use drugs the days before the session.
We look forward to breathing and flowing on the energy together!
Nicole and Peter
Date: Friday 1 March, 2024
Time: 19:30 - 21:30
Place: De Nieuwe Yogaschool, Amsterdam