Acupuncture & yin yoga with Deborah and Kit (losse workshop)
Acupuncture & Yin
If there is flow there is no pain, if there is pain there is no free flow (Li Dong Yuan)
Best of both worlds: acupuncture & yoga
5 weeks to a well-balanced emotional, physical & mental body. To re-balance your physical, mental, emotional and energetic layers!
Every session we will focus on one of the elements and connect those to yoga asanas. Weekly targeted and related to a specific element (Earth, Metal, Wood, Fire, Water) with each its own meridian points and related organs.
Best of both worlds?
Yoga is an ancient wisdom with many practises to bring balance into our lives and being. Acupuncture also brings balance; optimizes the energy and communication in our system by resolving blockages that cause discomfort or even disease.
Yoga means union; acupuncture and yoga combined is uniting 2 ancient wisdoms for (self)healing and re-balancing your energy system.
Yin yoga and acupuncture both affect the connective tissues in our body, highways of communication with certain points relating to meridians. Calming the nervous system, balancing your stress levels, growing your resilience and improving internal communication to prevent or heal blockages.
Acupuncture & Yoga
Diving deep into the lines to open through (guided) meditation, bodywork, yoga asanas and tapping or touch. Improving the focus of the mind to your well being and self healing.
The ear-acupuncture helps the body to stimulate the release of endorphins, lowers stress and induces relaxation which will deepen the effects of this session. The ear acupuncture will be based on the NADA and ATP protocol and is globally proven effective in alleviating symptoms of stress and trauma, it involves the gentle placement of up to five small, sterilized disposable needles into specific sites on each ear for up to minimal 20 minutes allowing the treatment to take effect.
If you're afraid of needles we also offer you the choice of ear seeds , they are non invasive and can be stimulated by applying light pressure on the seeds. It can be left in the ears for up to 5 days.
What will it do?
● Helping your body to work optimal again.
● Double healing work with the combination of acupuncture & yoga
● A well balanced energy -emotional, mental and physical body healing
● Resetting through union, getting more into your body-alignment
● Sense of well-being, energised
● Deep relaxation of your being
● Decreases little pains (caused by trauma or other energy dysfunction) in the body or other stress-related issues.
What to expect?
● Every workshop points of acupuncture* will be placed by Kit in the ear (these can stay for several days) and some extra points with mini needles (these will be only during the class)
● Every week another element will be worked with; yoga poses (mostly yin, little yang), meditation and yoga nidra are targeting those elements and points of acupuncture
● You will be brought into deep relaxation by a short massage of Deborah’s Yoga Hands to increase even more the effect of the acupuncture points.
Global content of 2 hour workshop every week
● Explanation element of that week: Earth, Metal, Wood, Fire, Water
● Meditation: body scan into the meridians and/or element
● Yin & some yang postures (>related to the element)
● Healing touch by Yoga Hands before deep rest
● Deep relax yoga nidra
About Kit - acupuncture
Acupuncture: Kit is a NLP Trainer who also grew up with Chinese medicine. She studied NLP and Chinese medicine with international and national teachers. These both expertises combined makes her an expert in detecting and treating mental and physical blockages. Her passion is to help and guide people into transformation with long lasting changes
About Deborah - bodyworker: yoga & massage by Yoga Hands
She teaches several yoga styles for about 15 years. In daily life we all have our struggles and rushing from here to there with a fluctuating stress level. Bringing this stress level down as often as possible is key to staying healthy. Bringing back the presence and full attention to what we do or experience is a way for her to balance life. The art of movement and touch: Meditation and yoga are tools that she uses daily to bring back attention, space and movement into her and others lives.Yoga is like massage from the inside, shining a light on our inner world and body. Massage is like lazy-yoga, a little help from the outside to work inwards. Massage (and acupuncture will have a similar effect to the connective tissue to its meridians)- is an art that helps you to (re)connect with your inner world. Deborah is in love with the art of touch which is helping people from the outside to transform the inner world back to its essence and becoming aware of what is happening inside their bodies and mind.
● Everyone, all ages. No yoga or acupuncture experience needed.
● Are you afraid of needles? Also possible to get acupressure to these points.
● In case you have a heavy disease or complaint, please inform Kit and Deborah when signing up.
Every session has its own element discussed and worked at during this period of 5 weeks. It is optimal to attend all workshops to have the best results.
This ticket gives you access to the workshop on the 29th of November.
Date: Wednesday 29 November, 2023
Time: 19.00 - 21.00 hr
Place: De Nieuwe Yogaschool, Amsterdam