Yin Flow & Movement Meditation with Simon - 50 uur training
Advanced Study (50 hr): Yin Flow & Movement Meditation with Simon Rowe
Deepen your study of the art of gentleness and dive into the sweetness of surrender in flow.
This 50 hour study focusses on the most subtle and sweetest of the Shanti Flow practices that
are done close the earth, Yin flow and Movement Meditation.
Explore the healing Yin-flows and gentle movement sequences as you experience the wisdom
and benefits of breath & movement based restorative practice. Immerse yourself in the many aspects of deep, soulful lunar flow.
For students and teachers interested to deepen their knowledge of lunar/Yin practices, come and explore an integration of fluid Yin, recharging breath-work & movement based lunar practices.
Learn how to integrate movement and flow in restorative and Yin Yoga practices.
Explore deep stress-releasing sessions and learn to nourish your body’s entire fascial web
through myo-fascial release integrated into the flow of your practice.
Deepen your embodied experience beyond the physical practice as you immerse yourself in the
lunar arts of sacred sound healing, self massage, chakra work and guided inner journeys.
Dive into sweet surrender as you give yourself to the Tandava inspired movement-meditation to
experience deep integration and inner bliss.
Simon invites you to explore the many aspects of deep, soulful lunar Flow.
His teachings are inspired by his studies of lunar Prana Flow, Release techniques, Somatic bodywork & Tensegrity, Chinese Qi-cultivation practices, Myo-fascial Release and movement meditation practices.
Teachings and workshops in this training:
‣ History of Yin cultivation through movement practices
‣ Yin movement & breath sequences for deepening somatic grounding
‣ Study of the qualities of Yin energy in flow
‣ Myo-fascial yoga teachings and and fascia-nourishing movement
‣ Nourishing & recharging lunar breath-work
‣ Yin-Flow sequences
‣ De-armouring breath &movement meditations
‣ Chakra clearing and Chakra balancing in flow
‣ Sacred grounding through abhyanga (self-massage), mudra and nyasa (touch)
‣ Sacred breathwave for cultivation of immunity, harmony and well being (ojas)
‣ Somatic explorations during Yin flows.
‣ Tratakum meditations and guided inner journeys.
‣ Sacred sound-work including sacred instruments, sound baths and mantra.
‣ Working with music, soundscape and silence to support the practice.‣ Vocal lessons for cultivating Shanti Rasa & deepening Yin quality in flow
‣ Heart Jewel - awakening karuna (compassion), accessing the inner wisdom of the heart.
‣ Deep surrender through Kashmiri Tandava inspired movement meditation
What you will receive:
- Printed module syllabus
- Workshops, lectures and masterclasses to deepen your study and integration.
- Online resources, videos and support.
- This module counts towards the the 100hr Shanti Flow certification program.
Want to know more about Simon Rowe? CLICK HERE for his resume.
Want to know more about Shanti Flow? CLICK HERE for videos.
Upcoming Shanti Flow events with Simon Rowe
21 November - Chandra | Shanti Flow masterclass > click here
28-29 December | Sweet Surrender | End of Year Retreat > click here
Module certification options:
- 50 hour certificate of completion
After delivering the project, students will be invited to have an evaluation either live or by video conference.
As soon as we have received your payment, your place in the training is definitively reserved. Please read our terms of agreement to make sure you are aware of all the details concerning your transaction?
Do you want to combine your Advanced studies for a 300 hr Yoga Alliance certificate? CLICK HERE> for more information.
Thursday: 09.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M
Friday: 09.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M
Saturday: 12.00 A.M. - 19.00 P.M
Monday: 09.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M
Tuesday: 09.30 A.M. - 5.30 P.M
*Note: Sunday is a day off
Dates: 24, 25, 26, 28, 29 of November 2022
Price: € 525,- ex VAT / € 635,25 inc VAT.
Place: Amsterdam, De Nieuwe Yogaschool