Your Voice as a Teaching Instrument with Leah Kline - 10 uur training
For YIN and YANG teachers
Developing the Craft of Speaking : Your Voice as a Teaching Instrument with Leah Kline
and using your Voice to teach and inspire your students.
Tools from the trade:
- For better articulation and volume without hurting your throat.
- Breathing Techniques for walking and talking,
- Phrasing, Timing, Pace Speed, Volume , Expression, Melody, Diction,
- Music, Voice & Silence, entrances and exits .
- Creating an atmosphere.
- When to and How to use a microphone.
- 3 different ways to lead Om’s or teach mantra’s to your students.
Practicing on each other
Each participant should come away with a bag full of tips/ tricks/ practice time and MORE excitement and LESS FEAR to open their mouths, be themselves and move their students.
Dates: Friday 5th of November 2021
Time: 10.00 - 17.00 hr