Yoga Nidra with Moena - 10 uur training
10 UUR TRAINING: YOGA NIDRA WITH MOENA
The Art of Relaxation : submitting to a state of deeper awareness
The practice of Yoga Nidra is the scientific method of removing tension. Tension that can be build op on muscular, emotional and mental level.
Nidra is so much more than deeply relaxing; it’s a more efficient and effective form of psychic and physiological rest. It’s even more rejuvenating than conventional sleep.
Yoga Nidra means sleep with a trace of awareness, it’s a state of mind between wakefulness and dream. During the practise of Nidra our consciousness travels from one layer of consciousness to another.
When yoga Nidra is practiced more frequently, profound positive changes in sleeping habits will be the result. Through the practice of Yoga Nidra, we can restructure en reform our personality.
Knowledge about sleep, dreams and controlling centres of the brain are beautiful merits of this healing practice. Therefore it’s beneficial to recover from:
- psychosomatic disbalance
During this Module you will explore Yoga Nidra with:
- the process of Pratyahara (withdrawing of senses)
- rotation of consciousness (focus on different parts of the body in a systematic order)
- awareness of breath
- observation feelings and sensations
What will you learn in the Yoga Nidra TT Module:
- learn how to create a well structured Nidra class so you can integrate this in your teachings.
- several breath techniques as a preparation for Yoga Nidra
- experience holistic healing of Body-Mind-Heart
- renew a sense of deeper relaxation, vitality and motivation for life
- learn and trained in step by step systematic and scientific procedure of Yoga Nidra practice
- direct your energy & intelligence towards Self-awakening and expansion of consciousness
- the Module will be based on both theory and practices of Yoga Nidra
Everyone who is interested to deepen their knowledge on Yoga Nidra and integrate this beautiful healing practice in their teachings.
This workshop will be offered in English.
Date: Friday 17th December 2021
Time: 10.00 - 17.00 hr