Slow Flow and Gentle Vinyasa with Simon Rowe 50 uur training
Slow flow & Gentle Vinyasa with Simon Rowe 50hr Training
During this training Simon offers his teachings on the Lunar (Yin) pathway of Shanti Flow Yoga for inner healing and regeneration. Learn to nourish yourself and others with this beautiful flow-based practice. This 50 hour study focusses on the Shanti Flow grounding practices (Slow Flow) and softening practices (Gentle Vinyasa). This module counts towards the 100hr Shanti Flow certification program. More info here.
Slow Flow & Gentle Vinyasa Yoga
Learn to cultivate and nourish your Lunar (Yin) quality during flow based practice. Bring fluidity and grace into your practice as you balance your masculine and feminine qualities to heal and harmonise yourself. Explore deep stress release and de-armouring techniques as you immerse yourself in the healing lunar arts.
Learn to move from the healing power of embodied breath and practice from a place of deep surrender and ease as you dive into the wisdom teachings on shanti rasa (embodying your peaceful nature) Discover how you can work with gravity, using your body weight to initiate effortless and graceful lunar flow sequences to effortlessly open your body in all directions. Learn to create deep and soulful lunar Yoga journeys as you nourish yourself with karuna (compassion).
Deepen your studies of the subtle body (the 7 chakras and the 5 winds (vayus) for your own deeper integration and energetic balancing.
Lunar, flow based practices are very suitable to people recovering from burnout as well as to seniors and for those who prefer a less weight-bearing Yoga practice on their hands and wrists.
Simon!s teachings are inspired by his studies of lunar Prana Flow Yoga, Release techniques, Somatic bodywork & Tensegrity, Chinese Qi-cultivation practices, Myo-fascial Release and movement meditation practices.
Teachings and workshops in this training:
‣ Sacred grounding practices to honor the Earth element
‣ Embodied breathwork and energetic grounding
‣ De-armoring - dynamic practices for deep stress release in flow
‣ Awakening fluid body and tools for fluid integration in flow
‣ Somatic explorations in Slow Flow and Gentle Vinyasa
‣ Shanti Flow namaskars - Modifying the classic Surya Namaskar. Lunar namaskar sequences
‣ Shanti Flow asana lab, study of lunar poses and lunar sequencing pathways
‣ Lunar breath work and rebalancing energy work
‣ Study of 5 Winds (Vayus) focussed on lunar cultivation within energetic practice
‣ Satsangs and guided practices for cultivating bhavana (feeling mind)
‣ Embodied philosophy and Dharma talks to support your study and embodied integration ‣ Working with visualization, mudra, mantra
‣ Vocal training - vocabulary, metaphor and body poetry
‣ Working with music, mantra and soundscape
(Interactive) lectures are offered in the theory and methodology of lunar practice. Teachings are also explored in smaller groups with time for feedback and Q&A.
What you will receive
- Printed syllabus
- Workshops and masterclasses for you to deepen your study and embodied integration. - Online resources, videos and support.
- Certificate of attendance for attendance of all sessions.
- Certificate of completion ( includes successfully completed assignment) for working toward 100HR Shanti Flow Certification and Yoga Alliance RYT500 registration.
Online support & certification
This 50hr training is supported by online practices and teachings in a protected online course space available only to the members of the training. Simon supports you after the training is complete and offers back up support through zoom video calls. Simon offers individual evaluation of each student assignment through personal zoom meetings at the end of the training.
Module certification options:
> Want to know more about Simon Rowe? CLICK HERE for his resume.
> Want to know more about Shanti Flow? CLICK HERE for videos.
- 50 hour certificate of completion
Students who wish to qualify for full 50 hour certificate of completion are required to complete an assignment and receive a successful evaluation from the teacher.
As soon as we have received your payment, your place in the training is definitively reserved. Please read our terms of agreement to make sure you are aware of all the details concerning your transaction?
Shanti flow certification program 2x 50hr
This program consists of 2 x 50hr studies (100 hr in total) that can each be done independently. Want to know more about this program and certification? Click here
Wednesday: 09.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M
Thursday: 09.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M
Friday: 09.30 A.M. - 5.30 P.M
Sunday: 09.30 A.M - 5.30 P.M
Monday: 09.30 A.M. - 5.30 P.M
*Note: Saturday is a day off
Dates: 8, 9, 10, 12, 13 of November 2023
Price: € 525,- ex VAT / € 635,25 inc VAT.
Place: Amsterdam, De Nieuwe Yogaschool
Language: English / Dutch