Do you have a 200+ hour Teacher Training under your belt, and do you feel the need to develop yourself further in the craft of Teaching and Hands on-Assisting?
We are excited to announce our newest 50+ hours Advanced Training- Teacher’s Assistant program!
Under the guidance of Leah Kline and 5 faculty members of DNYS you will learn the necessary skills/tools to take that next step. The study is a 5 to 6 month Teaching Assistant spot at the school and will be split up in 14 masterclasses (3 weekends) during your internship. The internship is (a ''stage plek”) where you are coupled with one of our Senior Teachers participating in the program who will support you practicing Assisting, hands on Adjustments and working in the field of study (approx 20 lessons).
This program contains:
*14 masterclasses(3 weekends)(Hands on-Assists) - 50 hr
**An internship ('stage plek') for 5 to 6 months, once a week (around 20 classes) + Essays - 50 hr
During this internship you will be paired with one of our Senior Teachers who participates in the Assistant program who will support you practicing the skills your learn in the workshops, Hands-on Adjustments and working in the field of study.
To be part of the Teacher Training Assistent program, we ask you to:
1. proof of your 200+ hour TT certificate
2. A written reference or referal from a recognized Yoga Teacher to be considered for a TA internship (only if you did not completed the Johan Noorloos Teacher training, but acquired your 200 hours elsewhere).
3. That you really embrace the commitment and attitude to a weekly lesson and to the students and community with your service.
Note: it could be that we invite you for a personal conversation.
Faculty: Leah Kline, Anita Smith, Liisa Ruusman, Marlene Henny, Moena de Jong, Carine Goekoop (English and Dutch languages)
Masterclasses of Assists include:
Dates of the 14 masterclasses
- November 30th, December 1st & 2nd 2018
- January 19th and 20th 2019
- March 8th, 9th, and 10th 2019
* Internship begins January 28th til June 22th 2019
Price: € 695,- ex VAT / € 840,95 inc VAT.
As soon as we have received your payment, your place in the training is definitively reserved. Please read our terms of agreement to make sure you are aware of all the details concerning your transaction?
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to combine your Advanced studies for a 300 or 500 hr Yoga Alliance certificate? CLICK HERE> for more information.
This course is in English.