Advanced study (50 hr): The Spiritual Warrior
Powerful, creative and transformative yoga teachings
Broaden your yoga horizon and unleash your creative potential.
Uplift, empower and liberate yourself and others!
In this training, Simon Rowe shares some of the most ground-breaking teachings that have re-shaped his own practice and teaching of Yoga. Deepen your practice and learn to create powerful, creative and transformative yoga masterclasses and workshops.
To be a Spiritual Warrior is to live your truth, to believe that you can make a difference in the world and to dedicate yourself to your chosen path.
Explore and enjoy a Yoga of our time, relevant to our modern lives. Benefit from the wisdom of 1500 years of Tantrik influence on Yoga. Experience Yoga inspired by this world embracing philosophy that honours all aspects of your life.
Most people associate Yoga with the Patanjali Yoga Sutras written around 400 CE. Modern Vinyasa Yoga is an all-inclusive approach that goes beyond Patanjali’s Yoga doctrine. Simon offers a unique and innovative module inspired by his studies of Prana Vinyasa, Bhakti, Somatic bodywork and Tantrik philosophy. Dive into multi-layered Vinyasa Sadhana; explore the Yoga of Rasa and experience the seamless integration of the 8 limbs of Yoga into the flow of Vinyasa practice.
The Yoga of Rasa
Add a deeper layer to your practice and teaching by studying and embodying the Yoga of Rasa. Rasa is a powerful transformative tool that involves working with the energy of emotion. This approach is at the heart of the life-embracing practice that will give your Yoga more colour, taste and juice. Go beyond the mere repetition of asana and move with the energy that rises from the core of your being. Learn to bring all sides of yourself into your Yoga to honour all that you are!
During this module we work with three Warrior Rasa-archetypes that represent the qualities of The Spiritual Warrior.
The Hero ~ fearless and righteous
The Lover ~ compassionate, kind and living from the heart
The Saint ~ mindful, peaceful and true
What you will learn:
- Receive tools and templates for building powerful masterclasses and workshops.
- Explore using themes and learn to create multi-layered sequences integrating relevant namaskars, Warrior flows, mudras, pranayamas, mantras and Satsangs.
- Learn to work with the Warrior archetypes to awaken the qualities of the Spiritual Warrior during daily masterclasses, followed by extensive study - practice labs.
- Learn and practice teaching Spiritual Warrior Namaskars and Warrior Flow sequences.
- Explore your Spirituality and find your own style of expression.
- Learn to work with imagery (deities, altars) mantras, music and the poetry of the body to deepen connection and embodiment.
- Integrate advanced Pranayama and Kumbhaka into the flow of Vinyasa teaching.
- Enrich your practice and teachings by integrating principles of Tantrik philosophy and Rasa theory.
This module is suitable for both teachers and practitioners.