Broaden your yoga horizon and unleash your creative potential.
Uplift, empower and liberate yourself and others!
In this training, Simon Rowe shares some of the most groundbreaking teachings that have re-shaped his own practice and teaching of Yoga. Learn to create powerful, creative and transformative yoga experiences, masterclasses and workshops. Experience an integration of teachings inspired by his studies of Prana Vinyasa, bhakti, somatics and Tantra.
The Spiritual Warrior
To be a Spiritual Warrior is to live your truth, to believe that you can make a difference in the world and to dedicate yourself to your chosen path
Vinyasa Yoga is more than just an opportunity to be mindful and passive.
Since the time of the classical Patanjali yoga, there has been more than 1500 years of Tantrik influence on Yoga. These liberating teachings offer a world embracing philosophy that honors all aspects of our lives. Simon invites you to experience this expanded Yoga ideology and open yourself to a quantum shift in your perspective. Embody your freedom through deeply transformative Vinyasa Yoga master practices that express your passion for life. Learn to move the energy that rises from the core of your being. Bring all sides of your self out of the shadows and into the light to honor all that you are!
Qualities of the Spiritual Warrior
During this module we work with three Rasa-archetypes that represent the qualities of The Spiritual Warrior:
The Hero ~ fearless and righteous
The Lover ~ compassionate, kind and living from the heart
The Saint ~ mindful, peaceful and true
The word Rasa is translated from Sanskrit as ‘flavour’ or ‘juice’ and the Rasas are described as our innate primordial emotional states. Working with Rasa is working with the energy of emotion.
Invite Rasa into your Yoga practice for it is Rasa that gives life and Yoga its’ color, taste and juice. Manifest your true colors and bring more of YOU into your yoga.
Enrich your practice and teaching by learning to give space to your different Rasa qualities.
What you will learn:
• Embody the qualities of the Spiritual Warrior through a balance of theory and practice, offered in the form of inspiring masterclasses and study sessions.
• Experience and learn to teach energetic activation, dynamic breathwork and somatic explorations for the embodiment of Rasa.
• Receive the tools and templates for creating awesome Spiritual Warrior master sequences.
• Expand your vision through the study of the theory and philosophy of Tantra and Rasa.
• Practice and explore during hands-on teaching labs and practicums.
• Learn to integrate mudras and mantras for awakening the Rasas, into the flow of Vinyasa.
• Learn to work with imagery, music and the language of satsang to deepen the connection and embodiment of the Rasa qualities.
• Integrate advanced pranayama and kumbhaka techniques to deepen your own sadhana practice.
• Learn to create deeply transformative yoga experiences to inspire and uplift others during your own workshops and retreats.
Day 1 - Arrival day
Opening satsang. Energetic cleansing and somatic explorations.Masterclass.Tantra and Rasa theory and philosophy.
Day 2 - Spiritual Warrior ~ The Hero
Day 3 - Spiritual Warrior ~ The Lover
Day 4 - Spiritual Warrior ~ The Saint
Detailed programme for each of the 3 warrior days:
• First Session each day:
Theory and philosophy. Analysis of reading material.
Tools for energetic activation, somatic rasa embodiment.
Masterclass : Simon offers a dedicated master sequence each day for awakening and embodying the warrior - day1 Inner warrior, day 2 Inner Lover, day 3 Inner Saint.
• Second Session each day:
Study and practice lab.
Analysis of that day’s Rasa master sequence, namaskars, mudras, pranayamas, mantras and satsangs.
• Final Day:
On the last day we explore the totality of the Spiritual Warrior, deepen our experience and integration while closing the journey.
We close the module with a practicum and teaching lab.
Want to know more about Simon Rowe? CLICK HERE> for his resume.