Take your yin yoga practice and teaching one step further by deepening your understanding of the subtle energy body in this 50 hour advanced chakra study for yin teachers.
Chakras are vital energy centres located within the body and are associated with your personal and spiritual growth. They also govern you on an emotional, physical and physiological level.
According to the Hindu philosophy, chakras are considered subtle energy bodies located within the spinal cord, housed within Sushumna nadi (the carrier of spiritual energy) and are located at the main branches of the nervous system. They receive, process and radiate life force energy. If the chakras are deficient or excessive there is an imbalance in your physical body, your personal life and your interaction with others.
During this advanced study you will deepen your awareness and knowledge of the seven most commonly accepted chakras. You will dive deep into understanding the elements associated with each chakra and explore how to access and move the energy through these vital points using yin yoga poses, meditation, pranayama and other methods.
You will explore the fascinating aspects of the chakras and learn about each chakra’s unique character and how it relates to different aspects of your being. This allows you to become more in tune with your personal world as well as with the world around you.
This training will include the following topics;
- Discuss the seven most commonly accepted chakras from the Hindu philosophy
- Look at the history of the chakra system
- Look at what a chakra is, how it functions and why it is important that it functions properly
- Discuss the associations of each chakra including function, mantra, element, challenges etc
- Learn how the chakras influence you on an emotional, physical and physiological level
- Learn how to observe the information the chakras give you and how to use this information to your benefit to help rebalance your chakras
- Discover how you can stimulate these energy centres using asana, meditation, visualisation, mantras, affirmations and pranayama
- Learn how to create a yin yoga practice to encourage harmony in individual chakras and within the whole chakra system
- Learn about the three main nadis
Tools to stimulate the chakras
- Yin yoga poses
Yin yoga and the chakras
- Learn how to plan and sequence a yin yoga class to stimulate a specific chakra or to stimulate all seven chakras enhancing the energy flow and creating balance
- Learn how to integrate the knowledge of the chakras into your classes
Anita is a British Wheel of Yoga accredited teacher and trained at one of Europe’s leading yoga institutes, Triyoga, in London. She is a member of Yoga Alliance and has been practicing yoga since 1996. Anita’s passion for yoga shines through when she teaches. She encourages her students to engage both their body and mind whilst maintaining a sense of enjoyment.
Do you want to combine your Advanced studies for a 300 hr Yoga Alliance certificate? CLICK HERE> for more information.
As soon as we have received your payment, your place in the training is definitively reserved. Please read our terms of agreement to make sure you are aware of all the details concerning your transaction?
With any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This study is in English.
Price: € 525,- ex VAT / € 635,25 inc VAT.
Dates: 4-8 juni 2018
Time: 09.00 - 17.30 uur