Module of Simon Rowe (50hr): Mastering the art of flow
Learn to master the art of fluid and vibrant Vinyasa Yoga. Embrace the flow of Vinyasa Yoga to enhance your own energetic integration and your radiant well-being, then learn to guide others to do the same!
Workshops and lessons
- Master the art of flow in every aspect of the 5 phases of a class.
- Learn our uniques teachings on dynamic breathwork based on the authentic teachings of Sri Krishnamacarya for pranic energetic activation.
- Receive teaching tools for liberation of the fluid body, de-armouring and unblocking and learn to integrate these tools in your class structure.
- Learn to cue energetic alignment through the embodiment of the ‘Vayus’ , the 5 winds of Prana.
- Learn to engage the deep core muscles close to the central axis of the body through fluid activation of the inner energetic locks, the bandhas.
- Master the art of graceful transitions between asanas by honoring the 5 movements of Prana and activating the energetic breath.
- Learn to energize and dynamize the static yoga practice through dynamization of asanas following the key actions and energetic lines of the poses.
- Learn to cue your students in-flow through dynamic hands on assists.
- Learn to use your voice to carry and support the flow and to offer effective in-flow cues by enhancing your vocal effectiveness.
- Learn to work with music as a tool for activating, inspiring, modulating and harmonizing to support the flow and deepen the meditation-in-flow experience.
Module of Daphne Koken (50hr): Creative and intelligent sequencing
Learn to create beautiful sequences that work gracefully towards peak poses, opening the body organically along the pathways of least resistance”
Workshops in this module include:
- Study of the principles of vinyasa krama sequencing
- The art of sequencing: tools, techniques
- Choosing an intention/ pose and how to get there in a safe & intelligent way
- Analyses of groups of asanas, their kramas, modifications and their hands on assist
- Sequencing templates for creating your own classes
- Layers of sequencing: how to create an integrated multi dimensional experience that will leave your students full energized and inspired
Want to know more about this module? CLICK HERE>
Want to know more about Daphne Koken? CLICK HERE> for her resume.
Friday: 09.30 - 17.30 hr
Saturday: 12:00 - 19:00 hr
Sunday: 12:00 - 19:00 hr
Monday: 09.30 - 17.30 hr
Tuesday 09.30 - 17.30 hr
Dates: Friday September 15 - Tuesday September 19 & Friday October 20 - Tuesday October 24
Special discount price: € 945,- ex VAT / € 1143,45 inc VAT.
As soon as we have received your payment, your place in the training is definitively reserved. Please read our terms of agreement to make sure you are aware of all the details concerning your transaction?
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Do you want to combine your Advanced studies for a 300 hr Yoga Alliance certificate? CLICK HERE> for more information.